Friday, July 15, 2011

Kyle goes to Prescott

Kyle is doing a rotation in Prescott. He stays there all week and only comes home on the weekend. It sucks! I do not like being a single mom.
The saddest part of having him gone is watching Lorelei look for him. I’ve been letting her sleep in bed with me. Most of the time she is on her side facing me, but in the morning she rolls over to say good morning to Daddy, only Daddy isn’t there. It is SO SAD! She looked for him all morning Monday morning. She looked less and less throughout the week. Then when he showed up Friday night, she seemed a little hesitant. Saturday she was being a mama’s girl and didn’t want him much, but then Sunday she seemed sad he was leaving again. It breaks my heart to watch her miss him, and she’s only 5 1/2 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment