Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Showers


We had a wonderful baby shower in Davis while I was visiting for the holidays. Everyone was so generous! Cassie made an awesome diaper cake as well as some really cool looking cupcakes! Thanks Cassie!

We had a second shower in Arizona put on by Aunt Lara. It was at the Ritz-Carlton and was a tea shower. Kyle's mom and my mom flew in for the weekend and Kjerstin and Steve drove down from Vegas. So much fun! The tea was elegant and relaxed! Lara's friends were incredible and gave us lots of cool stuff!
The third shower was the same day, but at night for my friends. My friends Angel and Jesica went all out with decorations and food. Robin made a onsie decorating station and a hair bow making station. We had an advise table and lots of food, including milkshakes which I have been craving a lot:) It was way fun! Thank you to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment