Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's a... GIRL!

Jessy's mom and Kyle's mom and dad all came to Arizona and were with us in the ultrasound room. We all wore blue without coordinating it or knowing it until we got there. The tech put the ultrasound stuff on Jessy's tummy and said, "Well, you all wore the wrong color! It's a girl!" It was really fun to have everyone there. The little baby already has a few outfits thanks to her grandparents.

Kyle's parents were able to stay for about a week. We went shopping, out to dinner, watched movies, hung out at the pool and played lots of games. Kyle has started his second year of medical school. So far so good:)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! Girls are the best to have first! (Says my very biased experience.) Cuter clothes. They grow up to be Mom's little helper. All sorts of fun times. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for a girl! I can't wait to meet her someday! When we went to our ultrasound, John wore blue and I wore pink...not on purpose. John "won" apparently. I'm really excited for yoU! Love you! Congratulations~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy! your posts are so cute. I'm so glad you felt her!! :)

    ReplyDelete