Monday, September 20, 2010

Baby or Alien?

So, I thought I had felt her move in the last two weeks, but there was no doubt about it this week. Today she was really kicking me. I had Kyle come over and put his hand on my stomach. She only kicked him once (she must like him more) and then stopped.

A couple of hours later, I was talking to my mom on the phone, and again felt some pretty serious kicks. So, I told my mom to hold on for a second and picked up my shirt to see if I could see it. Sure enough, there were a few more kicks and I could literally see my stomach moving!! I started to worry an alien was going to pop out and sing a song like on that movie that I can't remember the title of. It was a very weird sensation. Is she really kicking me? What did I do to her? Does she even know she's kicking me? Is that really her foot? Should I move? Should I not move? My mom says, "Oh that is so neat!" I guess the only way to get her to stop is to have Kyle try to feel it. Haha!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! so cool! and congrats on your coming little girl:)

    ReplyDelete