Wednesday, September 22, 2010

20 Week Ultrasound


We had our 20 week ultrasound today. Our little girl is developing very well. She has all of her toes and fingers and organs, and she is still a girl:) In the top picture, you can see her little face. She is 15 ounces. She had the hiccups, so her little chest kept moving up and down really fast every few seconds. Poor little thing:( I know it's normal and fine, but I already wanted to help her get rid of them and protect her from the big, bad hiccups.

If I had known how cool the appointment would be, I would have tried to make it when Kyle could come. I was so sad he couldn't be there. They went through all of her organs and bones and measured everything and checked everything. It was so fascinating to see her move and realize that I'm not crazy, she really has been kicking me in the stomach all week.

They tried to get a picture of both of her feet, but she kept moving, so we only got one.
Then I had to bring one home for Kyle of her spine.

1 comment: