Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm PREGNANT!!!


I am PREGNANT! I am due February 4th, so I'm over 13 weeks right now. To be honest, I'm not really digging the first trimester, so I hope it gets better and I can stop feeling sick in the afternoons. I can still function, but I am tired and don't want to eat anything.

Kyle has been great!! SO HELPFUL! The other night, all I wanted to eat was a baked potato from Texas Roadhouse. After much discussion of options that we had at home, Kyle went to the kitchen to start making french toast. As soon as he got stuff out I said, "Or we could go to Texas Roadhouse:) " He came back in the room smiling and told me to go get ready. What a sweet guy! He also dedicated the white board in our kitchen to tracking how much water I drink everyday. He's done dishes and helped with housework. I'm not looking forward to school starting again, but hopefully I will feel better soon:)

We will find out what we are having in a few weeks. What do you think? Boy or Girl? Please vote! :)

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! And yes, I hear you. That first tri STINKS! Especially worse when you're not telling people you're pregnant yet. Why is it that the trimester that we want to die in is the one time when we choose not to tell people why we want to die? So we have to pretend like we're not about to die? [shakes head]

    Anyway, I promise. It gets better. Loads better. Believe it or not.

    And I vote… girl. Cuz, well, all the cool kids are doing it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! and i get to come see your tummy! I'm gonna guess... boy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you and Kyle and baby Erickson! =) Grandma is excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am voting boy only because I want to see if Kyle follows through and really names him Bruce Wayne Erickson. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Jesse. We're so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! So very happy for you Jesse!

    ReplyDelete