Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tea Party Baby Shower for friend Lisa

We had a Tea Party Baby Shower for my friend, Lisa. Here she is with her Mom. Lisa had her little baby girl on WEDNESDAY, and then came to her baby shower on Saturday! I thought she was crazy, but this is her third kid and I don't have any, so I wasn't going to say anything:) It was nice because her mom could be there and meet some of her friends. We had a great time! Here is Lisa with her Mom.
And here are friends Angel, Jill, and Jesica.
Here is the menu:
chicken salad on cranberry spice bread; cucumber, turkey, and raspberry cream cheese on apple bread; heath scones; cherry scones; mini quiches; lemon bars; rice krispy treats; amazing brownies; and tortillas with lemon cream topped with strawberries. Yeah, we ate pretty darn well!
And here is the REALLY cute onesy that Angel made for her. ADORABLE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I might have done the same thing as her. Especially if it were my third child. Leave the older kids at home with dad, then take the easy newborn out for girl time with friends. Sounds like a great idea to me.

    ReplyDelete