Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!


I was NOT looking forward to this birthday, but it ended up being one of my favorite birthdays of all time. I had a dance lesson in the morning, then went to a movie by myself. It was the first time I've ever done that. I usually HATE going places alone, but it was actually great because I went to see "The Last Song" and cried the whole movie long. It was a good cry and I wasn't worried about anyone needing an explination:) Then I read a book by the pool and then Kyle took me to Olive Garden for dinner. All in all, a GREAT DAY!!

We celebrated with friends the weekend before and went to Maggiano's for dinner. Then Jesica made me a great cake covered in strawberries. Thanks guys! What a great birthday for me this year!

3 comments:

  1. That cake looks FABULOUS!! Happy late Birthday!
    Love, the Stratton's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessy! Thanks for the link to your blog! I'm glad I can stay in touch with you better now. What an awesome b-day cake in that picture! WOW! Well, hope all is well. We miss you guys! Caysja says to tell you hi!

    ReplyDelete