Friday, August 28, 2009

Fun at the Pool!


Don't you love our amazing apartment pool! It has a beach, waterfalls, and a cabana with two flatscreen TV's. We LOVE it!

First of all, I should tell you that Kyle and I met April and Vicente at Sweet Tomatoes restaurant a few weeks ago. They sat at the booth next to us. They whole time I kept saying to Kyle, "I think they're LDS." Meanwhile at their table, April kept telling Vicente the same thing. We finally connected the dots and figured out that they just moved here from Utah and BYU just like us! Yay! We found friends! They have twins, one boy and one girl. We've had a lot of fun with them in the pool!
We had a Mommy and Me group pool day, and since I don't have kids, I called April and asked if I could borrow one of hers. :) So, here are some pictures of us at the pool.
Chris and Kyle were friends at BYU, and now Chris and Kyle are study buddies at Medical School. Chris's wife, Jessica, and I are now good friends. We hang out while our husbands study for hours on end:) She has an adorable little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment